1. Revaluation is not permissible in due paper, Elementary Computer, Environmental Studies, Gen English, Gen. Hindi and M.Phil examination.
2. Hard copy of Revaluation form and Challan copy along with original mark Sheet must be deposited at University cash counter immediately
or by Registered/ Speed post. 3.Rs. 300/- per answer book should be deposited against Revaluation fee.
4. Revaluation is permissible in only 50% of the theory papers actually appeared (excluding Elementary Computer and Environmental Studies, Gen. English, Gen, Hindi, where Applicable)
5.Student can apply online for Revaluation within 15 days from the date of declaration of result (excluding the day of declaration of result) or
from the date of issue of original mark sheet.
6. All court cases shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Kota University Headquarter at Kota and not at any other place.
7.Fee once paid will not be refunded.
8. Candidate should proceed further treating their result as unchanged for all purposes until declaration of the result of re-valuation of scripts (Ord. 157-A).
Kota University Revaluation Form Rules कोटा यूनिवर्सिटी रिवेल्यूएशन फार्म के नियम